John F. Barnes Myofascial Release
- Specialized treatment that is especially effective for chronic pain. Gentle sustained pressure into soft tissue restrictions is used to decrease pain, restore movement and improve function. For more information visit www.myofascialrelease.com
Deep Tissue Massage
- Deep, specific, slow strokes and finger pressure are used to release muscle tension.
- Long gliding & kneading strokes are used to promote improved circulation & relaxation.
- A holistic treatment approach is used including manual techniques, neuromuscular reeducation, and therapeutic exercises in order to allow an individual to return to completing their daily activities, whether it be work or play. Occupational therapy services are provided with a doctor's referral.
- A form of energy therapy that involves placing the therapist's hands gently on or above the body to improve energy flow in the body and promote healing.
Total Motion Release
- A whole body approach to balancing the body that uses "good" areas of the body to fix the "bad" areas. Improvements in strength, range of motion, and pain are often seen immediately. This is an excellent home exercise program that gives you tools to help yourself and to develop awareness of patterns in your body that are causing your pain/problems. For more information visit www.totalmotionrelease.com
Couples Massage Class
- Bring a partner and learn how to give a great massage in a 90 minute private class. You will learn techniques for 1-2 areas of the body tailored to your specific needs. A great way to connect with your partner and something you can continue to use for a lifetime!
- This class is a blend of movement, stretching, and relaxation techniques. Even though it is a group class the focus will be on helping you to learn what your body specifically needs so that you can feel more relaxed and move with greater ease.
- If you are interested call or email for when the next class will be held
We use a blend of techniques individualized to each person:
"Healing is never an event, it is a process"
John F. Barnes, PT
Looking for a place that provides individualized treatment?
Let us help you live a painfree, active, life!
For further information or to schedule an appointment:
Call: (603) 455-9646